Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - January 29, 2020 - #simplestamping Happy Birthday to You Note Card

Since yesterday was my Birthday  I thought I would show you a great Birthday card for #simplestamping.

#simplestamping Happy Birthday to You Note Card.  This uses the Sale-A-Bration Free Stamp Set Happy Birthday to You.  This is a level 1 set so you can earn it free with a $50 or more order.

I love this set and in February you will be able to buy dies for this Stamp Set.  This will be so great.  In fact I have another stepped up card using this design and the dies.  Wait for it.

Her is this #simplestamping card.



Really love how you can make this look so different with changing the colors, use a little Fine Tip Glue Pen for some Mirror Glaze.

Check it out here.





Product List


Supplies: Stamp Set - Happy Birthday To You [152308]; Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento [132708], Subtles Stampin' Write Markers [147156]; Card Stock - Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes [131527].

Instructions:
  1. With Memento Black,.stamp the cake and the saying.
  2. With Subtle Markers color the flowers.  I used Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and So Saffron.



Did you like it? If you like my videos and blog posts please purchase your Stampin' Up! products from me.  All you have to do is click on the photos above or just click here to go to my store.








No comments:

Post a Comment