Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary Tips & Techniques Tuesday - January 21, 2020 - Coloring our Whisper White Seam Binding


I love ribbon but as you all know I have very little space in my RV  for a ton of ribbon.  Well I bought the Whisper White 1/4 Crinkled Seam Binding. and now I can have all Stampin' Up! colors in ribbon.  All I have to do is color the ribbon.  I have 2 ways to do that.  Easy and fun to do.  Just do a few lengths or do a whole roll of ribbon, do it in advance or make your colors as you need it.  I love that I have all the colors and only 1 roll of ribbon.



Check it out here.





Product List


You can purchase this Crinkled Seam Binding in the 2020 January - June Mini Catalog.

There is so many goodies in this catalog  you can check it all out just click here. Also don't forget that for every $50 you spend you can earn a Sale-A-Bration  product.  For $50 a Level 1 and if you do $100 or more you can either do 2 Level 1 or a Level 2.  Isn't it fun to earn free items.  So many great items for free.

Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper,  This coordinates with the Honey Bee Bundle in the Mini Catalog.

Check them both out and then start your shopping here.





No comments:

Post a Comment