Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - March 11, 2020 - #simplestamping Beautiful Moments Girls Walking




Today on #simplestamping we are going to be looking at the Beautiful Moments Stamp set.  This was designed by one of our Million Dollar Demonstrators.  I love the simplicity of this set.




This Set just screams use me for #simplestamping.  Just one of the stamps on a piece of card stock is enough for a great card.

Let's see how to make this quick card.





Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set - Beautiful Moments Cling Stamp Set [151677]; Ink - Crumb Cake [147116], Tuxedo Black Memento [132708], In Color 2018–2020 Stampin' Write Markers [147159], 2019-2021 In Color Stampin' Write Markers [150079]; Cardstock  - Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes [144236]

Instructions:
  1. With Crumb Cake stamp the Mountain Silhouette toward the top of the card.
  2. With Crumb Cake stamp some Sea Grass on the bottom of the card.  You can stamp a few times before re-inking.
  3. With Memento Black stamp the girls walking in the grass.
  4. With the Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Write Marker Stamp the Saying above the girls and below the mountain.
  5. With Stampin Write Markers Color in the dresses of the girls.


I am in need of help, I make my living doing blogs, videos, on-line classes and parties.  I need your help to continue to do this.  I have a goal of selling $600 a month and lately I am way behind in this area.  Could you please help me reach that each month.  Here is where I am this month  and it does not look good.

All you would have to do is click on any of the product photo above or to general do your Stampin' Up! shopping Head here. Any purchase you can manage would be great.  Remember in March if you do a purchase I will put you in for a drawing for the Little Ladybug Stamp Set I have that is extra.



Any order over $50 will get you a new Annual Catalog delivered to your door in May for free.  DOn't miss that chance.

Please Help me Out.  Shop Here








No comments:

Post a Comment