Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - March 25, 2020, #simplestamping Power of hope, Hope is the Power

Today is another #simplestamping card that I will be sending out to folks that may need a little pick me up.   I hope you all are social distancing, here is Michigan we are doing sty at home.  Did take a walk this afternoon and not many people out for a campus town, even in the summer more people are out and about.  I made our first on-line grocery order today, we get to pick it up on Friday.  Some things I may like about this. I am learning new things.  I will be doing a You Tube live on Saturday, got 3 jigsaw puzzles to put together and Meigan wants to bake bread.

I can craft and make cards without the guilt and I like that.  Though I do feel sad for the small business that may not survive this shelter in place and the flattening the curve.  I do respect it as my husband is a high risk person and I hope and pray it stays away from us.

So today I am using the Power of Hope Bundle, which is one of the Sale-A-Bration items.  So fiting for this time.

I love the saying Hope is the power that makes all things possible.  I will be sending this out this week.  For now let's take a look at making this #simplestamping card.



Supplies: Stamp Set - Power Of Hope Bundle [152318]; Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento [132708], Subtles Stampin' Write Markers Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Soft Sea foam [147156]; Card Stock - Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes [131527].

Instructions:
  1. With Tuxedo Black Stamp the Saying in the Left upper corner of the Note Card.
  2. With Tuxedo Black Stamp the Lady in the Lower Left Corner of the Note Card
  3. With Tuxedo Black Stamp the Pagoda on the right side of the Note Card.
  4. With the Stampin’ Write Markers Color in the lady, Umbrella, and the Pagoda.

Last few days of Sale-A-Bration and we have new items that you can earn for free.

For every $50 you spend you can earn a Level 1 item and for every $100 you spend you can earn a Level 2 items.

Don't miss out  I know you want a few free items this month since you all have to stay in the house and craft.


Shop here to earn your free items.  Thank you for helping my business 



No comments:

Post a Comment