Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Shaker Cards with Mason Jars? Tips & Techniques Tuesday.

 

Do you make shaker cards?  I actually haven't done many of them I kind of thought they were dull.  Well that changed with the the 20 - 21 Annual Catalog and the Mason Jar Shaker Domes.  I think they are so cute and with the Stamp set - Jar of Flowers - and the Jar Punch it is fun to make a shaker card.


Product List

I like the Punch as it is so easy to make the perfect cut out, no guessing.

Let's Check out my video on how to use the Jar Shaker Dome and the Jar Punch.



Now you really have to get these just click on the photos above to get your Mason Jars.

Now is the time to redeem your Bonus Days Coupon.  If you earned any of the $5 coupons now is the time to redeem them. You have until August 31, but you don't want to miss your chance and forget about those coupons.  Click here to shop and redeem your coupons. 

Have a great week.





No comments:

Post a Comment