Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Take a look at this #simplestamping Card and these great Gold Cards & Envelopes

 

Today is #simplestamping Day. I love this day.  I am really a simple stamper, I like to do quick easy and simple cards.  Yes I can do the fancy ones but when it comes to what I really do I am a simple stamper.
I found something in the August - December Mini Catalog that really helps make my #simplestamping cards really shine.  The Gold Cards & Envelopes on page 51.  
These Cards and Envelopes make any card look nice.  I think they go really well with the Forever Fern Set.  I have been playing with that all the month of July and just love how it goes so well with the Cards.

This is what I will be showing you today.

Let's look at the video on how to make this stunning #simplestamping Card.






Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set - Forever Fern [152559]; Ink - Cajun Craze [147085], Rich Razzleberry [147091], Pumpkin Pie [147086], Tuxedo Black Memento [132708]; Card Stock - Gold Cards & Envelopes [153532].

 Instructions:

  1.  With Memento Black stamp the saying in the Middle of the Card.
  2. With Rich Razzleberry stamp in the lower corners the round leaf branch.
  3. With Cajun Craze stamp the smaller leaf branches in the upper corners.
  4. With Pumpkin Pie stamp the other leaf branch in the Center Middle of the card to form a frame around the saying.

I just love this card and hope you do also.  If you do I hope you help me out by ordering your Stampin' Up! supplies from me  You can click on the photos above or click here to shop my entire store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment