Monday, June 28, 2021

Stamp & Camp with Mary Catch up with it.


Sunday June 27, on Stamp & Camp with Mary my Live Facebook weekly classes we used the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin and the Artistically Inked Bundle to make a couple cards.  Catch it here to see what you missed live and then catch Stamp & Camp with Mary Live every Sunday at 3:30 PM  ET. on my Face book group https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/

I hope you will enjoy it and that I will see you on the live event on Sunday.

Here is a look at just one of the projects I will be showing you.





Have a great day and don't forget just a few more days to take advantage of  the Last Chance Sale up to 50% off items from the Jan - June Mini Catalog.


Shop before July 1 or it is gone.  Click here to get your order in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment