Thursday, June 3, 2021

Toile Christmas Granny Apple Green



Today's There's A Card Thursday is using a retired Stamp Set Toile Christmas, I really loved this set and still use. it.  

 You could use this card style with almost any stamp set and I love the none traditional Christmas colors.

I would like to do this card in some of the new In-Colors  Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent, maybe I will try that soon.

For now let's take a look at how to make this card.

Product List


I am going to start a monthly Christmas Card Stamp & Camp once a month we will make a Christmas Card on Sunday on Stamp & Camp with Mary.  So make sure you are following me on Facebook to see our Facebook Lives.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/

I hope you can join my group and have some real fun at least on every Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment