Sunday, March 2, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - March 2, 2014 - Review on Say it Your Way.

Grandma's Rocking Chair Review - Say it your Way

Stampin' Up! has a new Personalized Stamp it is called Say it your Way.

At first I thought another stamp set that you can put your address on.  Though I liked it because it was a photopolymer I thought Big Deal.   Then I went it to order and I ordered 6 of them.  I just couldn't stop.
And you know not one of them has my address on it, so I guess I will have to order again.  I hope I can contain myself.

So why am I so excited.  Well I love to stamp my cards, like the old Hallmark commercial, where everyone flips it over to see if it's from Hallmark,  I like for them to see it is from me.  I would like them to know about Mary's Stamping Happenings if they would like to follow this blog.  Then I would like to stamp on my Stamping in the Mail Class Cards.  On and On and On.  I created more than I ordered, so I may go back again.  

Would you like to see some of them?







I just had a great time creating them. I have a great idea for Kayla's Graduation Cards.  It will say Top -Kayla, Bottom - Starr, Monogram EHS (for East High School), in the box - 2014.

Maybe I should head over and start now.

Here are the details for you.

Price: $23.95
Completely customize this stamp with your info. Use it for letters, labeling, gifts, thank-you notes—whatever you want!

Our Circle Monogram Stamp comes in photopolymer only. Clear Block B (item 117147) recommended. Coordinates with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch (item 119860). Purchase separately.

You can preview your stamp before submitting your order (note that font styles and images are set). Personalized stamps are nonrefundable. Stamp will ship from a third party vendor, separate from any other items included in your order.
  

So head over and create your own stamp that you didn't think you really needed or wanted and find out that you can't live with out it.

Hope you have enjoyed this Grandma's Rocking Chair.  If you have any questions or would like me to review some product please let me know.  Just comment or drop me an e-mail.


Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment