Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - April 14, 2015 - Mini Glue Dots Candy Dots

Today we are back with Glue Dots.  You all know I love my Mini Glue Dots.

Today I want to show you a little something cool you can do with your glue dots.

Do you like the Candy Dots we sell.


I really like them but they only come with 10 of each color and the ones I need I never have.  Now I will show you how to make your own Candy Dots with Glue Dots.


What do you need Glue Dots and Embossing powder.

Let's see how to do it.


Now don't you just want to go and make a hundred of those Candy Glue Dots. 

If you like this video please shop my store by clicking here.

Don't forget the Guess the Retirement Stamp Contest.


Click here to send me your guess or e-mail it to marysstamping at gmail.com

Happy stamping
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment