Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Please Help with an Important Survey


I have been trying to earn a cruise with Stampin' Up! and to do so I need to take my business to the next level.  I was wondering if you would like to help me with a survey about Buying Incentives?  Just 7 questions and it will not take long.  I really would appreciate your responses.  



Create your own user feedback survey


Thank You for helping me out on this survey.  I really appreciate it.

Up coming Class

November  Boxes, Bags and Container Class  Sunday November 15, 1:30 – 3:30 PM or Tuesday November 17 10 AM – Noon.  We will be doing a box project.   Cost of the class is $15 free with a qualifying order.  Please reserve your spot by November 9.

These are the projects we will be doing.





Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment