Thursday, November 26, 2015

There's A Card Thursday - November 26, 2015 - Sleigh Ride Christmas Card

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  Don gets to work tonight at Target so we are not having a Thanksgiving today but may on Sunday if he is not having to work.  I hope you all have a great family Thanksgiving.

Today I want to put up one of my last Christmas Cards.  This card is done using the Sleigh Ride Thinlits.  I really love these thinlits, I am glad I got them before they retire.


So let's see how to make this great card.










Product List

Wasn't that fun

Don't forget the Online Extravaganza Stampin' Up! Sale.


November 23-30 is going to be exciting, but only if you like sales. Who are we kidding? Everyone likes sales, especially when savings up to 50 percent are involved! Click here to see all the deals and to order. 

Happy Thanksgiving
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment