Monday, August 19, 2019

Stamp & Camp with Mary Camping update on Life August 19th 2019



August 11, 2019 Sunday Condo/ Heartland woods.

OK  it was different sleeping in the condo.  The Sleeper Sofa was not bad but there were lots of lights almost as bad as the Las Vegas Lights at the campground.  Noise we left the patio door open for fresh air and you heard sounds all night long.  Did get some sleep in.  My alarm didn’t go off so didn’t make it to the 8 AM Mass.  Don and I went down and got a bagel from the local bagel place just a block away.  I could see this being a weekly thing.  I got to 10 O’clock Mass.  Was nice  a lot of families and not to much diversity, I wonder why.

Got back to the Condo and headed back to the campground.  We are moving tomorrow so had to clean and put things away. 

I did my Facebook Live and opened my Holiday Catalog Pre-Order  I really loved the paper coffins.  I see that being in my future for Halloween.

August 12, 2019 Monday Heartland Woods/ Sleepy Hallow State Park Laingsburg MI

Well back to our park.  It is so hot and humid and not a breath of a breeze.  Just sat around and melted.  Finally went and took a shower and got the stickiness off.  Didn’t do much today.  Took a walk around the campground and a shower and that was it.


August 13, 2019 Tuesday Sleepy Hallow State Park

Well laid around and then headed into East Lansing.  We stopped at the Floor store and had them work up another estimate as we can not afford to do the whole condo. We picked out some more paint chips and think we found the combo. Cherry Fizz and Nutmeg something or other.

Went for an ice cream at the Dairy Store and stopped in at the East Lansing Visitor Information center.

After a bath headed back to the Campground.  Don and I played some Rummy and took a walk around the campground this campground is great for walking around.

August 14, 2019 Wednesday Sleepy Hallow State Park

It is a little cooler here today mainly because it rained last night. 

Don put the new Stabilizer on Patty we will see how she goes down the road now.

Headed back into the Condo, I mainly wanted a bath and thought we would stay the night but I guess Don didn’t hear me as I was the only one that brought my jammies.  I did get some of my internet stuff done.  We went for a walk and saw 3 tour guides and thought of Meigan.  Had to figure out a few things with our new Credit Union  they put our money in the wrong accounts.

Headed back to the campground stopping for corn and cherries. I love the Andy T’s place  we also got each a small pie.  I got Raspberry and Rhubarb and Don got Cherry.  They were so good we each had a half one

August 15, 2016. Thursday, Sleepy Hallow State Park,

Well this is our last trip into the Condo.  We did laundry, took baths.  We turned the AC/Heat off and the Refrig and water heater off.  Took another walk around the downtown and realize that in 10 days there will be about 10,000 kids invading the area.

Heading out in the morning and won’t be back until maybe the end of September if then.  Got everything packed up and listened to the rain most of the night.


August 16, 2019  Friday  Sleepy Hallow State Park/ Kalamazoo RV Resort  Outdoor Adventures.

Got over to the Campground in Kalamazoo glad we got in early could not find any full hook ups so another day without a shower.  We are going to be boondocking in the parking lot of E-Trailer so it will be a few nights without showers and it is suppose to me in the 80s and humid.  At least today it is cool here and we have a shower house.  Not many places open and I see a lot of trailers coming in.  WE found a nice one with trees.  Just a laid back day I did a video and just laid back, no bars on the phone and no internet even though they said there was.

Meigan is in Australia and it is the 17th here Gotcha Day and here is it the 16 exactly like when we got her.  I always wonder if we should celebrate it on the 16 or 17th and at least this year we can do it as it was.  Happy GOTCHA Day Meigan glad you are part of our family.

As we were sitting around watching TV tonight  2 fireflies got into the trailer it was neat seeing them light up all around us.  I tried to get them out but they didn’t want to go. 


August 17, 2019 Saturday Kalamazoo RV Resort Outdoor Adventures/ KOA Kankakee South IL Well we took the long back way pass all the corn into our campground KOA of Kankakee South.  Sometimes I wonder if Google maps is not laughing at us we went down some roads and ended up on the same road we turned off of  and the roads we were on were not the best. I can hear it laughing say we will teach them not to get off our routes to pee or for gas.  We will bring them down every old back road there is. 

Not a bad place but again they advertise Internet and nope  just a few bars and can’t hold a signal.  Just be up front.  We tried but our internet sucks.  It has some beautiful shade trees, and the restrooms are very nice.  They have some long termers that their trailers are not really the best. WE are back in the back loop where it looks like the workers are set up.  So it will be nice I hope the other part seems to have a huge church group taking up most of the other area.  The pool seems nice though was crowded with kids.  They have a game and movie building which seems very nice.








So we drop Patty off tomorrow.  I don't know if I will like being without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment