Thursday, August 29, 2019

There's A Card Thursday - August 29, 2019 - How to design a card A Good Man

People often ask how I design a card.  Some time I get it right on the first go round but most of the time it takes several time before I get it right.

I made this card using A Good Man Stamp Set.

Well I love this card.  To get to this one though I had to go through a few other cards.  Let me show you.





I didn't find any of those really bad but they didn't go that is the one.

So what is the process I go through.  Well watch my video on how I made the final card and I will explain it.





Product List
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
[144177]


Supplies: Stamp Set - A Good Man [149270]; Ink - Night Of Navy [147110]; Card Stock - Mossy Meadow 8 ½ x 5 ½  [133676], Night Of Navy 2 ¾ x 3 ¼ and large scrape [100867], Very Vanilla 2 ½ x 3 and Large Scrap  [101650]; Designer Series Paper - Wood Textures 3 x 4 ¼  [144177]; Accessories - Everyday Label Punch [144668], Mini Glue Dots [103683], Stampin' Dimensionals [104430].
Instructions for Final Card.
  1. With Night of Navy Stamp the man sitting on the beach chair on the Large Very Vanilla
  2. Attach the Piece to the Night of Navy Large Piece
  3. Attach your Designer Series Paper to the Left half of the card base.
  4. With the Everyday Label Punch, Punch out from the rest of the Very Vanilla and the Night of Navy
  5. With Night of Navy Stamp your saying on the Everyday Label punch out
  6. Cut the Night of Navy Everyday Label in half.
  7. Attach each half to the back of the Very Vanilla Everyday Label Punch making a side frame.
  8. With Stampin' Dimensionals Attach the Man in the Chair
  9. With Stampin' Dimensional attach the Everyday Label punch to the front of the card.
  10. Stamp a sentiment inside


Just a few things that I don't want you to miss since they are ending soon.

Do you like to get more for your money?  How would you like to get $155 worth of Stampin' Up! products for just $99 and free shipping.  You get $56 more than what you spend.  You won't have to do another thing if you don't want  to, or just put your own orders in and save 20% How can you beat that.  All you have to do is join my Stampin' Up! team the Happening Stampers  That is it and you get to pick out $155 worth of Stampin' Up! products (even from the Holiday Catalog).  Want to join a great team, have some fun, save some money?  Click here to join now.  Have question Email me at marysstamping@marysstamping.com with questions.  To take advantage of the $155 you have to sign up by 11:00 PM MT on Saturday August 31.  So don't miss out.

Second Big Event that is ending soon.



Did you get Bonus Day coupons in July?  Now is the time to redeem them don't let them slip away.  You must use them by 11:50 PM MT on Saturday August 31. Have you used Yours?  Here is how you can use yours. 


Click here to get your order in before you lose $5.




Have a great week.  Don't forget if you are on Facebook to join my Group as I am having an On-Line Party next Wednesday.



Click here to get to the Facebook Group and come and enjoy yourself.








No comments:

Post a Comment