Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Check out the Bubble Wrap Technique on Tips & Techniques Tuesday, July 28, 2020


Do you like to pop bubble wrap?  I know I do, I think it is one of the funnest things to do, I love the popping sound. Well I am going to show you a technique that is just as fun and you do it with Bubble Wrap.  There are so many household things that you can use to stamp with, dryer sheets, marbles, shaving cream and bubble wrap.  I think you will love this technique.

Here is the simple background I have made with this technique.


Now let's watch the video and see how easy it is to do.


Now are you going to save some of that bubble wrap instead of popping it all? 

I would appreciate you clicking here to order your Stampin' Up! products from me.  Please help me continue to make these great videos.  
Just remember that you can earn Bonus Coupons until August 3.  A $5 coupon for every $50 you spend.  You get to spend them on the new mini catalog from August 4 until August 31.  So many new items to get with that extra money.










No comments:

Post a Comment