Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - July 15, 2020 - #simplestamping Blossoms in Bloom


#simplestamping day I love my simple cards.  I think I do more simple stamping cards than most other types.  I am not comfortable doing fancy elegant cards, but I do excel at quick and beautiful #simplestamping cards. This one uses the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set.  

You can also use any color you want I have used a few different colors with this stamp set and they all look great.  It also fits great on a note card.  I love the sayings in this set, they cover all the bases.


 This is a great set for fast and simple stamping.  If you haven't gotten this Bundle you really should get it. Click here for the Bundle.  

Let's take a look at the video on how to make these great cards.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JNE7vVY07P8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


No comments:

Post a Comment