Tuesday, May 25, 2021

My New Favorite Designer Series - Paper Expressions in Ink on Tips & Techniques Tuesday


I always love Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, but this year there is one I love even more than most.  That is the Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Why is it a Specialty Paper?  Because it has Gold highlights in some of the sheets.  I think mainly because it is gorgeous. 

It is part of the Expression in Ink Suite ( Page 96 -97 ) and I just love that whole suite.  You can check it out here.


Let's check out this great Designer Series Paper.  Expressions In Ink (155464)




Product List

Now tell me which of the new Designer Series Papers are your favorite?  You can check them all out here. 

Hope you have enjoyed this video. More to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment