Tuesday, May 4, 2021

New Catalog is Live come take a tour with me


 New Catalog is live now and you can purchase from it.  So many new goodies.    

Let's take a video tour of the new catalog.  



Let's Take a look




Now that you know you want everything in the Catalog I have a few ways for you to get a really good deal and save some money.

1.  Join my team the Happening Stampers and just for $99 you can order $155 worth of any product we sell.

Join +


 
It is like getting $56 of product for free and then free shipping on your starter kit.  

I don’t want you to miss this great opportunity. From May 4 until May 31 if you join my Happening Stampers Team to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will get a great deal.  It is usually a great deal at $99 and you can include $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your starter kit, but during this special for $99 you can include $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your starter kit, that is an extra $30 worth of products.  This does not happen very often and if you have fallen in Love with the new Annual Catalog (21 -22)  now is the time to get even more value for you money.  Even better when you sign up you pay no shipping for you starter kit, saving you an additional 10%.

 You can run your business how ever you like.  If you would like to run a full Stampin’ Up! business they included business items to help you including catalogs, forms, a Paper Pumpkin and training tips for you,  I provide weekly training for my team.  If you don’t want to sell but just keep getting the 20% discount on your future orders that is OK also, no pressure to sell.  To maintain that 20 – 25% discount all you have to do is sell/buy $300 ever quarter if you don’t make that is OK  no pressure and if you want to join again just join away. 

 Why am I a Demo, well I started for the discount I was buying so much why not get 20% off.  I also love the fact that demos can order items ahead of everyone else.  After 10 years of being a Demo I decided I want to see if I could make a go of it and so I upped my game and got to be in their leadership level.  I love the fact that we hear what is going on first, get special training and even they have special conventions for everyone.  I really love the fact that I have over 50,000 friends around the world.  I have met some of my best friends by being a Stampin’ Up! demo.

 My Team is the Happening Stampers and I hold trainings, we have a Facebook Group, I have a monthly award system and we just have a really good time.

 Do you have any questions on being a demo and taking advantage of this great deal, please ask.  Think about it but a free $56 in product is really to good to pass up.

 If you would like to be on the Happening Stampers Team Click here.

 2.  Hold a Party or make a large order and earn   more hostess rewards.

Connect, Craft, Collect Special

For orders or Parties over $250 you will get an extra $25 in Stampin' Rewards.


Schedule your on-line party now just contact me.  Put your large I want it all order in Click Here 

Enjoy the new catalog and have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment