Thursday, March 19, 2015

There's a Card Thursday - March 19, 2015 - March's Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin is here and I love it.  Remember those old Sewing cards when you were little where you learned to sew.




I used to use these a lot and loved them.  Does this show my age?  Well paper pumpkin this month has sewing cards.  I love them.

These are a little more detailed but still fun.






Hope you enjoyed the video.

Now is a great time to order a prepaid Paper Pumpkinsubsrpition. Click here to see about it. The are running a special on the 3 month pre-paid kit $5.  off and you still get a free Sale-A-Bration Item until March 31.

If you order a paper pumpkin Pre-paid subscription by March 31,  I will will send you a free handmade gift.

Hurry and order yours before March 31.

Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment