Thursday, March 5, 2015

There's a Card Thursday - March 5, 2015 - Work of Art Snowman

Never to Early for Christmas Cards.  yes I know that it feels like just yesterday that it was Christmas, but we like to start early in our Christmas Card Class. Here is one of the first ones we did for this year.

Not my idea but I can not find the original poster to thank her for this great idea that I CASEd.  To who every you are thank you very much.

Hope you enjoy the video.




Product List

Don't you love this card.  So fast and fun to do.


Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration ends this month and they have 4 new items you can choose from when you order any $50 worth of Stampin' Up! products and they are free.  Check out the new items here.

Shop now to get all the great rewards coming to you. Click here to head to my shop and start your shopping.

Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment