Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - March 17, 2015 - Curvy Keepsake Easter Bunny

Easter is coming soon and I really want to show you a cut gift you can give this Easter it is fast and fun and you can fill it with candy or other small goodies.
I just finished making a bunch of these I think folks will love them.  I sent one to my daughter in her Easter Box.  They are so cute.

So let's see how to make them.

Wasn't that fun.  So cute also.

Don't forget we are coming up to the last few weeks of Sale-A-Bration there are three ways to earn extra rewards during Sale-A-Bration.




For every $50 you spend in Stampin' Up! products you get to choose a free Sale-A-Bration Item. Click here to see the items you can get for free.
Click here to start your shopping trip.



Still time to do a catalog party.  E-mail me to set one up. marysstamping at gmail.com





Join my team find out more here. Or email me at marysstamping at gmaill.com

Have a great day

Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment