Monday, May 11, 2015

Grandma's Rocking Chair - Mother's Day

Grandma's Rocking Chair - Mother's Day

Well I was hoping that I would have some sneak peeks to show you. Not tonight my Pre-order comes on Monday so maybe on Thursday you will see a few things on my There's a Card Thursday. So Since it is Mother's Day I thought I would blog about Mother's.

My mother died over three years ago and today was really hard for me.  I didn't have it hard the other years but this year it was hard.
It might have been that this is the first year my oldest daughter has been away and I really didn't know if she was going to be home today.  We had a big snowstorm and I know my husband and her were someplace in Nebraska and was waiting to see if the roads were OK to travel. Meigan was home except on Friday and Saturday she traveled to Laramie, for the special Olympics that she volunteers for. Again there was the snowstorm Friday night and Saturday more on the summit and Laramie than here.  She did make it back safely on Saturday so I was happy.  We did get out of the driveway on Sunday for church we got a few inches nothing like the 10 predicted then Meigan and I went to Perkins for brunch.  Not to many places in Cheyenne to go for a good breakfast but this is one of them.  Meigan had to finish her homework and I took a nap.


At 3:30 my family was together and I felt a lot better.  We had a nice dinner and Kayla is still busy doing her laundry.

But I still miss my mother.


For my mother Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Stamping Mary

Free Monthly Project
With purchase of $50 of Stampin' Up! product from Mary Trautner.
Every month there will be a new project available, if you purchase $50 of Stampin' Up! products from me either on-line or by e-mail.

For the Month of May you will receive instructions for the Crayon Box plus 4 3x3 Cards.




You must order at the minimum $50 of Stampin' Up! products before taxes and shipping.

 Orders must be received by 10 PM MT on the last day of the month. Only one free project per month.
click here to put your order in.  


I will try this for 6 months and if it works out I may add a video for each project that is only accessible to those that purchase each month.


If you would like to see any specific project please let me know and I will try and include it in an upcoming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment