Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - May 12, 2015 - Build A Bouquet Pansy

Today I want to show you some flowers.  I will be using the the Build A Bouquet Kit.  Today I will be showing you how to make the Pansy Flower.
I really love how this kit looks when it is done.
Though I do say that you should ave at least a full weekend to put it together.  I am making three kits for my 40th High School Reunion.  I am splitting them u so we have about 5 to a bouquet and a nice center piece.  I have been working on this for over 3 weeks though not straight and I am only done with about 1 1/2 kits.  I learned a few things along the way.  Usually Stampin' Up! is pretty good on instructions but this one in not very good.  I even watched their video and still didn't tell me a lot.  So I learned along the way.  I had one on the Poppy but something went wrong with the video and it didn't come out and I didn't find out until  I had them all together, I really learned a lot on those including how to do the leaves.

Hope you like this video.


I do love this kit.

Just a sneak peek at upcoming stamp set.

Stamp set is call You've Got This and these are the new in-colors.

Free Monthly Project
With purchase of $50 of Stampin' Up! product from Mary Trautner.
Every month there will be a new project available, if you purchase $50 of Stampin' Up! products from me either on-line or by e-mail.

For the Month of May you will receive instructions for the Crayon Box plus 4 3x3 Cards.




You must order at the minimum $50 of Stampin' Up! products before taxes and shipping.

 Orders must be received by 10 PM MT on the last day of the month. Only one free project per month.

Click Here to get your order in. 

I will try this for 6 months and if it works out I may add a video for each project that is only accessible to those that purchase each month.

If you would like to see any specific project please let me know and I will try and include it in an upcoming month.

Happy stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment