Thursday, May 7, 2015

There's A Card Thursday - May 7, 2015 - Wood Frame Card

On Tips & Techniques Tuesday I showed you how to make a Faux Wood Frame today I will show you how to make a card.  It is fun and can be used for a man card which I find really hard to do.

Hope you enjoy this card.

Here is the video.




Product List
104337s
3/16" Gold Brads"
[104337]

Hope you enjoyed it.  Now go and make some planks so you can do your own frame card.

Free Monthly Project
With purchase of $50 of Stampin' Up! product from Mary Trautner.
Every month there will be a new project available, if you purchase $50 of Stampin' Up! products from me either on-line or by e-mail.

For the Month of May you will receive instructions for the Crayon Box plus 4 3x3 Cards.




You must order at the minimum $50 of Stampin' Up! products before taxes and shipping.

 Orders must be received by 10 PM MT on the last day of the month. Only one free project per month.

I will try this for 6 months and if it works out I may add a video for each project that is only accessible to those that purchase each month.


If you would like to see any specific project please let me know and I will try and include it in an upcoming month.
Click here to get your free Project instructions.

Happy stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment