Thursday, December 31, 2020

See my Flip Flop Flap card for Christmas on There's A Card Thursday


 On tips & Techniques Tuesday I showed you how to make what I call the Flip Flop Flap Card.  View it here.  Today We are putting together one of my Christmas Cards I used this technique on.  I call it the Warm Hugs Flip Flop Flap Card. I will be showing off other Flip Flop Flap Cards as I really like doing them, so stay tuned for more on There's A Card Thursday. 

Let's look at this great card.



 My Warm Hugs Flip Flop Flap Card.

Here is the inside look.




So let's get started. Really love making these cards and think you will also.





Product List

I hope you enjoy this and that you have a great New Year's Eve.

Don't Forget only 4 more days to get the Giant Year-End Closeout Deals.

 So many deals up to 50% off some items.  Only until January 4, 2021.  Just a few more days to get this great deal.  Click here to Shop NOW.   





No comments:

Post a Comment