Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Want to show you a fancy fold well maybe a cut card. I call this Flip Flop Flap card and on Tips & Techniques Tuesday you can learn all about it.

 


Today I want to show you a card base that I have been using a lot lately.  I call it the Flip Flop Flap card.

You use a 4 1/4 x 11 piece for the card base and cut a bit off Flip it around flop it on to create a flap.  

I will show you how to assemble the card on There's A Card Thursday.



I just love this technique and you will see more cards on There's A Card Thursday using it.  

Let's Watch it.


I hope you love this Technique as much as I do.  I assure you it is an easy one to do.  

Just another week before the new Catalog and the end of the Giant Year-End Closeout Sale

I don't want you to miss out on this great sale.  Still a lot of items available check it our here.  

Get those orders in now.




No comments:

Post a Comment