Thursday, May 28, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary There's A Card Thursday - May 28, 2020 - Three Cheers for You Card Kit


Today I am going to show you the card kit called Three Cheers for You.  This kit is sold out now but if you are like me you have it in your pile of kits.  I love kits and this is a great ket.


This makes 4 different designs

Let's see how I made this great kit.





Product List

I hope you did get this kit as it is a fun one.  If you didn't get it well come June 3 the new catalog has some great kits in it.

June 3 is the launching of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and I have a great party on June 3 to help celebrate it.


Come and look at the new Stampin' Up! Catalog. We will look at the Catalog, have videos, Games, Live Events, specials, prizes and a Make & Take.

If you are interested in the Make & Take ( hints will be given all party long and then the final Live Event I will show you the entire Make & Take) Please make sure that I have your Address by May 19th so I can mail out your Make & Take Bundle. Sorry only US customers only for Make & Take.

Event will take place in out Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/
TIME
ET 1 - 9 PM
CT noon - 8 PM
MT 11 AM - 7 PM
PT 10 AM - 6 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment