Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary Tips & Techniques Tuesday - May 12, 2020 - Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper


Today I want to show you some of the new products that you can get now and in the new 20 -21 Stampin' Up! Catalog. At this time you can order the Ornate Garden Suite or any part of that Suite including the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Now I love Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and you really have to see them in person to get their full effect.  I have a video that will show you the new Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper, and even a Video does not do it that well, but it does better than the photos


Let's see if I get a better look in the video.





Product List


I know you will really love this Designer Series Paper when you get it but take a look at the other products in this early release from the 20 - 21 Stampin' Up! Catalog.


There are 2 Bundles in this Suite, some great ribbon and I love the Gilded Gems.  Check it all out here.

If you haven't gotten this Suite yet get it now, the new catalog has a lot of great new products.




No comments:

Post a Comment