Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary Tips & Techniques Tuesday - May 19, 2020 - Watercolor Spritzing


As most of you know I love to watercolor.  I may not be the best but I still think it is a great way to color and show off the stamps. So today I want to show you a great water coloring Technique that does not use an aqua painter.  This one uses the Stampin' Spritzers. It is very easy and comes out great.


I used Stampin' Write Markers to color the stamp and a spritzer to add water. 
Take a look. 



On Thursday we will be making a card using this technique so check back for more fun on There's A Card Thursday.

Today, May 19th, is the last day to RSVP for a free Make & Take for our On-Line New Catalog Party on June 3, 2020
Come and look at the new Stampin' Up! Catalog. We will look at the Catalog, have videos, Games, Live Events, specials, prizes and a Make & Take.

If you are interested in the Make & Take ( hints will be given all party long and then the final Live Event I will show you the entire Make & Take) Please make sure that I have your Address by May 19th so I can mail out your Make & Take Bundle. Sorry only US customers only for Make & Take.

Event will take place in out Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/
TIME
ET 1 - 9 PM
CT noon - 8 PM
MT 11 AM - 7 PM
PT 10 AM - 6 PM

Email me that you would like to come to this Party and would like a Make & take include your mailing address.  Click here to e-mail me.





No comments:

Post a Comment