Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary Tips & Techniques Tuesday - May 26, 2020 - Saran Wrap Technique



Today I want to bring you a fun technique I love to do.  I call it the Saran Wrap Technique because you use Saran wrap to do the technique. Yup use a piece of Saran Wrap to make a great background to use on your cards.

You can also use just a piece of wrap that your card stock comes wrapped in.  It is a great and easy project.  You will have to try it.

Here is the video I hope you enjoy it.



So how many of you just ran out and got some saran wrap to do this technique?

I love it and you will too.

I am having a Class to You class coming up.  Here is all the information I hope you will join me.


Are you ready for a class to you?  Are you tired of staying home and want a little variety? This class is a great class you will be making 10 note cards 2 of 5 designs. We will be using a brand new stamp set called Comfort & Hope.

You’ll receive the Stamp Set Comfort & Hope, 10 note Cards & Envelopes, other supplies to finish the projects. We will be meeting on-line  (either Facebook, Zoom or other meeting) to make the cards.  I will e-mail you a PDF of all instructions prior to the on-line event. You will need to provide ink (you can use other colors of what is in the instructions), and adhesive.

 Class Kit Price: $36 plus shipping $5.50  (if you are a demo and have already received this stamp set and would like to just do the class with your own set let me know for special pricing)
 
 Contact me to order & pay for your class by June 2.  Kits will be mailed out to you by June 16, on-line will be June 29th I will hold 2 session one at 2 PM  ET and one at 8 PM  ET, mood of on-line to be determined at a later date.

 To RSVP & Pay:
Please email me at marysstamping@marysstamping.com and provide your name, email, phone number, and mailing address, I will email your PayPal invoice with the total due.
 
 Payment must be received by 6PM ET on June 2 to reserve your class.

 
 *Disclaimer: Please note the product included may be subject to change based on product availability.


 **Cancellation Policy: No refunds after RSVP date. Because of the amount of work that goes into ordering supplies and preparing class packets, we must abide by a strict cancellation policy. Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment